Providing Clarity & Stability During Difficult Circumstances
During times of difficulty for a business, operations can be overwhelmed, and financial circumstances can be daunting. Bennett Thrasher’s Restructuring and Bankruptcy practice helps businesses stabilize their resources and develop operational processes to protect their most valuable assets. Our approach includes an individual evaluation, clearly defined metrics and a plan for implementation that is customized to each business and its unique challenges. Our experienced team has worked across many different industries and offers the strategic insights your business needs to streamline your financial structure and deliver quantifiable results.
Our restructuring and bankruptcy services include:
- Bankruptcy Advisory
- Court-Appointed Trustees
- Court-Appointed Chief Restructuring Officers
- Responsible Party for Debtor-in-Possession
- Temporary C.F.O.’s or C.M.O’s
- Cost Reduction and Revenue Enhancement Analysis
- Crisis Management
- Cash Flow Projections and Forecasting
- Valuation and Capital Structure Recommendations
- Bankruptcy Taxation Considerations
- Forensic Accounting and Expert Witness Consulting
- Lender Negotiation
The experts at Bennett Thrasher bring over 50 years of dedicated restructuring and bankruptcy experience to each engagement. We are committed to delivering measurable results and providing resolution to complex financial situations. To learn more about how this practice can help your business, please contact Stephen Klein by calling 770.396.2200.